Rural America is just as important as the big cities. Big agriculture businesses are extracting rural resources for profit, leaving many local rural farmers at a disadvantage. We must do all that we can to save local businesses and rural cities.
What's in the Plan?
- Expand Federal agriculture programs
- Protect local businesses
- Make government-owned farmland available as incubator farms for beginning farmers.
- Allow meat slaughtered at a state-inspected facility to be sold across state lines.
- Ensure a fair prices for family farmers
- Protect and save rural hospitals
- Expand broadband access
- Allow farmers to fix this their own equipment or outsource it to someone other than the manufacturer
- Protect farmers from patent lawsuits
- Allow meat slaughtered at a state-inspected facility to be sold across state lines